Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Music

 Music is essential to work, and especially to writing work.

I think one of the reasons that this blog has "failed" in my initial expectations of it is that most of my job has been writing, researching, using the computer most of the day... which is both good and bad. I love learning, and I love learning by doing. This is a type of doing. Also, I am taking this experience and applying it to program design projects of my own motivation (a photovoice project with kids? Yes please!). But, by the time I get home... I am computered out and written out. I want a bowl of warm, tasty cazuela and a nice glass of wine (and a cup of tea for later).

But, anyway... music. I have been listening to a lot of music. These are a few links that have gotten stuck in my head.

Maná - Lluvia al corazón
 (Thanks to Santiago Metro for playing this over and over and over... really, thanks.)

Adele-Rolling in the Deep

 Bruce Springsteen - Radio Nowhere
(Really I have been listening to a metric ton of Springsteen)


 Saludos

No comments:

Post a Comment